At Surgent, we decided we wanted to do something special to show our gratitude this holiday season. To show how much we appreciate our customers and speakers, we have made a donation in their honor to The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) strives to provide children and their families with the most advanced medical care available. CHOP was the first hospital in the nation dedicated to childcare and currently maintains one of the largest pediatric research centers in the U.S. This means the families at CHOP have unique access to highly trained specialists and the latest advances in technology and research all in one location.
CHOP physicians are national-recognized experts in every pediatric specialty and staff our dozens of specialty treatment programs for rare and serious disorders. CHOP also provides family support services including social work, case management and language services.
- Funding for groundbreaking research that leads to life-saving treatments
- Family-centered support services that make a huge difference in the life of CHOP patients and their family members
- Funding for support programs that provide world-class care to children in the community and around the world
- CHOP expansions in Philadelphia
- Attracting top-doctors and researchers who are among the best in their field
Have a safe and happy holiday from all of us at Surgent Tax and Accounting Education!