Both public and private CPAs must be up-to-date on changes to various potentially relevant standards, including: U.S. GAAP, audits of nonissuers, compilations and reviews. This module provides recent and proposed changes to relevant professional and regulatory standards.
- Private Company Council U.S. GAAP modifications
- FASB Accounting Standards Updates with open effective dates, including revenue recognition and leases
- Recently issued Clarified Auditing Standards
- Recent SSARS activity
- Discuss changes to U.S. GAAP, including Private Company Council influenced changes
- Describe changes to Statements on Standards for Accounting and Review Services (SSARS) that govern preparation of financial statements, compilations and reviews
- Explain changes to Statements on Auditing Standards (SASs) and other relevant audit-related activity