Surgent Flexible Access for Firms
It can be incredibly challenging for firm learning directors to pre-determine how many CPE hours each CPA will use during a year, leading too often to firms overbuying and underutilizing CPE hours.
With Surgent’s Flexible Access for Firms (which are available in increments starting with 100 hours), you can avoid this struggle and rest assured that you have the most flexible, cost-effective solution for your firm.
This bulk CPE hours option provides 12 months of firm-wide access to:
Surgent Live Webinars
- Choose from any of our more than 1,000 webinars
- Varying lengths to fit any schedule, including 1-, 2-, 4-, and 8-hour webinars
- No exams (Surgent webinars qualify as live group Internet-based CPE credit through NASBA)
Surgent Self-Study PDFs and Webcasts
- 24/7 access to 200+ downloadable PDFs and on-demand webcasts
- Earn CPE when it's most convenient and access the library as an always-available resource
- Receive instant test results and immediate CPE certificates via email
Benefits of the Surgent Flexible Access for Firms Approach
- Provides everyone in your firm with easy access to the CPE they want and need—without worrying about overbuying and under-utilizing
- Your firm won’t be locked into inflexible models based on seats or named licenses
- We will share updated webinar schedules, as well as notifications about new Self-Study courses to help your staff get the courses and CPE credits they need
- We’ll track and inform you about your usage so you can make adjustments if needed
If your firm needs at least 100 CPE credit hours per year, Surgent's Flexible Access for Firms program may be an ideal fit. Contact us at (484) 588-4197 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
(Note: Flexible Access for Firms cannot be purchased online.)