Those in charge of the day-to-day supervision of engagements need to consciously embrace and demonstrate characteristics that will enable him/her to transition to a firm leader. This includes a focus on three key pillars: financial success, retaining client through superior client service, and developing other professionals.
- Improving a firm’s financial results be improving effective and efficient audits
- Transforming the audit through creative thinking
- Managing change for positive outcomes
- Retaining client through ensuring exceptional service
- Developing other professional through mentoring, counseling and delegation
- Describe critical elements of effective and efficient audits
- Explain how to use creative problem solving to enhance the engagement management and client service
- Discuss client service and business development roles
- Describe important traits to demonstrate when transitioning to being a firm leader
Accountants who in-charge or supervise engagements, who need to transition to be a firm leader.
Experience on complex audit engagements