Organizations that fall victim to fraud (and that is every organization in the world) have many controls in place to combat fraud. We will discuss means and methods to stop fraud and the controls that victim organizations employ to seek improvements for our organizations.
- Deviant workplace behavior indicates fraud?
- Historic schemes
- Combating fraud with controls
- Fraud checklists
- Learn that fraudsters may tip their hand and incredible schemes reflect their boldness
- Understand that there are many layers in fraud defense
- Understand that checklists can help both management and us to focus in areas we may have overlooked
CPAs in public practice and industry who wish to educate clients or colleagues on how to better prevent fraud from occurring at the source – would-be fraudsters – as well as to seek means to improve anti-fraud controls