2018 QuickBooks Desktop Software version was released in the fall of 2017 and has new features that focus on time savings, ease of use, enhanced reporting, and Improved Inventory Management. Some of the new features included are Multi-Monitor mode, Past Due and Print Stamps for Invoices, ability to customize inventory reports, Merge Vendors utility, Android inventory scanner option, and improved security options.
- 2018 QuickBooks Desktop Pro/Premier new features and improvements
- 2018 QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise New Features and Improvements
- Intuit Supported Versions Update
- List and work with the new features in QuickBooks Pro/Premier/Accountant Desktop Versions
- List and work with the new and improved features in QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise
- Review the supported versions policy and the discontinuation of the Mac desktop product
QuickBooks users in public accounting, industry, government, and non-profit organizations