Join us for our annual eight-hour expedition through the harbors and swamps on the tax landscape this season. We will uncover the top issues with wide applicability and importance this year and explore the practical implications, potential pitfalls, and planning opportunities.
- Post-election tax legislation
- The potential for repeal of the net investment income tax
- Final regulations on capitalization or repair expense
- Significant enacted tax law changes or interpretations
- ID theft and tax scams
- What to do with estate and gift planning
- What’s hot with IRAs, Roth IRAs, and qualified plans
- What the IRS is looking at with respect to audit issues
- What is happening with health care
- …and much more!
- Understand the most important hot button issues that have emerged as areas of concern to the IRS, taxpayers, and tax advisors
- Understand a broad range of tax subjects for both individuals and business owners
- Recognize tax planning opportunities that may present themselves
All CPAs who want an in-depth discussion of the current tax issues that affect all clients
Five or more years of experience in planning for individual and business clients