QuickBooks Bank Feeds is designed to improve accuracy and reduce data entry by importing transactions directly to your QuickBooks Company file. These transactions are either then matched with previously entered transactions or the user determines the proper posting (manually or with the assistance of rules created from previous entries). Use this feature to reduce hours of data entry, improve accuracy, easily reconcile the bank and credit card accounts.
- What is Bank Feeds?
- Why should I use Bank Feeds?
- How do I use Bank Feeds?
- Set-up Bank Feeds
- Import process
- Working with transactions
- Reconciliation process
- Name two types of accounts that can utilize Bank Feeds
- Deploy Bank Feeds to streamline data entry and reconciliation processes
- Match previously entered checks, deposits and other transactions
- Create rules to quickly assign names and accounts to transactions
QuickBooks users in public accounting industry, government, and non-profit organizations
Working knowledge of QuickBooks