Using bank connections, you can save hours of data entry and reconciling bank and credit card accounts. With banking connections, the transaction will include more detail and reconciliation can often be completed with two clicks!
- What are banking connections
- How do I use bank connections?
- QuickBooks for Desktop
- QuickBooks Online
- Working with transactions
- Reconciliations made easy!
- Use banking connections
- QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop
- Match previously entered checks, deposits, and other transactions
- Use “best practices” to manage transactions with banking connections
- Create rules to quickly assign names and accounts to transactions
- Streamline the reconciliation processes
- Bank accounts and credit card accounts
QuickBooks users in public accounting industry, government, and nonprofit organizations
Working knowledge of QuickBooks