One of the most challenging skills for a manager or supervisor to master is delegation. This course will cover a variety of delegation-related topics and provide participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to delegate work and authority effectively.
- What is delegation?
- Why is delegation important?
- When and to whom should tasks be assigned?
- How can you delegate effectively?
- How do you deal with problems and issues when they arise?
- Explain the concept of delegation
- Assess delegation skills
- List poor delegation outcomes
- Identify the ten steps to delegating effectively
- Recognize the barriers and benefits of delegation
- Begin a delegation action plan
Managers and supervisors who wish to delegate work and authority more effectively