This course will discuss common fraud schemes found in business transactions. The course also includes a conversation with Nathan Mueller, a reformed white-collar offender who committed financial statement fraud from a large financial institution.
This is the first of five 2-hour courses in Surgent’s Fraud Certificate Program. This program includes a combination of lectures, animated videos, and live interviews with white-collar offenders and whistle-blowers. Each course is designed to be engaging and informative and will enhance your understanding of fraud.
- Common embezzlement schemes
- Common financial statement fraud schemes
- Commonly missed red flags
- Be familiar with various types of embezzlement and financial statement fraud schemes
- Recognize and identify red flags that are often missed
Professionals who want to understand common fraud schemes and red flags commonly missed