Specifically designed for preparation, compilation, and review practitioners, this course will provide you with a comprehensive review and hands-on application for performing financial statement preparation, compilation, and review engagements. You will learn the ins and outs of applying SSARS No. 21, Clarification and Recodification, as well as the additional guidance related to SSARS engagements through the issuance of SSARS Nos. 22-25 by the ARSC. The course will also review recent peer review feedback on SSARS engagements, providing insights on how to successfully apply this guidance.
Not only will this course bring you up to date on SSARSs requirements and guidance, but more importantly, it will provide you with practical examples and illustrations to help you effectively and efficiently perform compilation, preparation, and review engagements.
- SSARS No. 21, Clarification and Recodification, and updates to SSARS No. 21 due to the issuance of SSARS No. 23, Omnibus Statement on Standards for Accounting and Review Services
- SSARS No. 22, Compilation of Pro Forma Financial Information
- SSARS No. 24, Omnibus Statement on Standards for Accounting and Review Services -- 2018
- SSARS No. 25, Materiality in a Review of Financial Statements and Adverse Conclusions
- Sample comprehensive engagement work programs for preparation, compilation, and review engagements
- Understand and apply SSARS No. 21, Clarification and Recodification
- Be familiar with changes related to the issuance of SSARS Nos. 22-25
- Be familiar with preparation, compilation, and review program examples
- Be aware of the most recent reports and other required communications
Accounting practitioners and their staff performing and managing compilation, preparation, and review engagement services
Experience in performing and managing compilation, preparation, and review engagements